By Jon Stewart
- Includes contributions from a world array of Kierkegaard students from around the disciplines
- Covers the entire significant disciplines in the extensive box of Kierkegaard examine, together with philosophy; theology and spiritual reports; aesthetics, the humanities and literary idea; and social sciences and politics
- Elucidates Kierkegaard’s contribution to every of those parts via analyzing the assets he drew upon, charting the reception of his principles, and examining his distinctive conceptual insights into each one topic
- Demystifies the advanced box of Kierkegaard experiences developing an obtainable entry-point into his notion and writings for readers new to his work
Read or Download A Companion to Kierkegaard (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) PDF
Similar modern philosophy books
Richard Rorty is without doubt one of the so much influential, arguable and widely-read philosophers of the 20 th century. In this GuideBook to Philosophy and the replicate of Nature Tartaglia analyzes this tough textual content and introduces and assesses:Rorty's lifestyles and the historical past to his philosophythe key topics and arguments of Philosophy and the reflect of Naturethe carrying on with value of Rorty's paintings to philosophy.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Philosophie - Philosophie des 20. Jahrhunderts / Gegenwart, observe: 2,3, Universität Bielefeld, Veranstaltung: Einführung in die Philosophie des Geistes, sixteen Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Inhaltsverzeichnis:1. Einführung 2. Die Entwicklung der modernen Identitätstheorie.
"Understanding Phenomenology" offers a advisor to at least one of crucial faculties of inspiration in sleek philosophy. The ebook lines phenomenology's historic improvement, starting with its founder, Edmund Husserl and his "pure" or "transcendental" phenomenology, and carrying on with with the later, "existential" phenomenology of Martin Heidegger, Jean-Paul Sartre, and Maurice Merleau-Ponty.
With the e-book of Parerga and Paralipomena in 1851, there ultimately got here a few degree of the celebrity that Schopenhauer suggestion used to be his due. defined by means of Schopenhauer himself as 'incomparably extra well known than every thing up until now', Parerga is a miscellany of essays addressing topics that supplement his paintings the realm as Will and illustration, besides extra divergent, speculative items.
- Vom Dasein Gottes (Philosophische Bibliothek 210) (German Edition)
- Vocación y responsabilidad del filósofo (Pensamiento Herder) (Spanish Edition)
- Geld und Ironie. Anti-ideologisches Denken und Handeln in der kapitalistischen Gesellschaft (German Edition)
- Der A/andere in Lacans Subjekttheorie und die Möglichkeit eines Scheiterns der Subjektwerdung (German Edition)
- Wittgenstein: Opening Investigations
Additional info for A Companion to Kierkegaard (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy)
A Companion to Kierkegaard (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) by Jon Stewart