By Eric Brechner
With Kanban, each minute you spend on a software program undertaking can upload price for patrons. One publication might actually help do so goal: Agile venture administration with Kanban.
Author Eric Brechner pioneered Kanban in the Xbox engineering staff at Microsoft. Now he indicates you precisely the right way to make it paintings to your team.
Think of this e-book as “Kanban in a box”: open it, learn the quickstart advisor, and you’re up and operating speedy. As you achieve adventure, Brechner unearths robust options for right-sizing groups, estimating, assembly closing dates, deploying elements and providers, adapting or evolving from Scrum or conventional Waterfall, and more.
For each step of your trip, you’ll locate pragmatic recommendation, worthwhile checklists, and actionable classes. This actually is “Kanban in a box”: all you want to bring step forward worth and quality.
Use Kanban options to:
- Start providing non-stop worth along with your present staff and project
- Master 5 quickly steps for finishing paintings backlogs
- Plan and employees new initiatives extra effectively
- Minimize paintings in growth and fast comply with change
- Eliminate synthetic conferences and lengthy stabilization
- Improve and improve client engagement
- Visualize workflow and fasten published bottlenecks
- Drive caliber upstream
- Integrate Kanban into huge projects
- Optimize sustained engineering (contributed by means of James Waletzky)
- Expand Kanban past software program development
Read Online or Download Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices) PDF
Similar software development books
A groundbreaking publication during this box, software program Engineering Foundations: A software program technological know-how viewpoint integrates the newest examine, methodologies, and their purposes right into a unified theoretical framework. according to the author's 30 years of expertise, it examines quite a lot of underlying theories from philosophy, cognitive informatics, denotational arithmetic, process technology, association legislation, and engineering economics.
Learn how to construct configuration dossier readers, facts readers, model-driven code turbines, source-to-source translators, resource analyzers, and interpreters. you don't want a history in computing device science--ANTLR writer Terence Parr demystifies language implementation through breaking it down into the most typical layout styles.
An most unlikely cut-off date. A runaway undertaking. after which you get the 5:30 a. m. cell name. .. what might be mistaken? Rolling Rocks Downhill is a quick, enjoyable and infrequently humorous learn. it is a enterprise novel, similar to Eli Goldratt's vintage The aim, the place you take a seat at the characters' shoulders, looking at them struggle to save lots of their jobs and their child - a wide software-intensive undertaking, referred to as FPP, that has been operating past due due to the fact that day 1, yet now, unexpectedly, must release on an impossibly early date, otherwise.
Softwarearchitektur bildet einen wesentlichen Erfolgsfaktor für Softwareprojekte. Sie stellt im Sinne einer systematischen Konstruktion sicher, dass Qualitätsanforderungen wie beispielsweise Erweiterbarkeit, Flexibilität, functionality oder Time-to-Market erfüllt werden können. Der Softwarearchitekt hat die Kundenwünsche mit den technischen Möglichkeiten und Randbedingungen in Einklang zu bringen sowie für eine passende Struktur und das Zusammenspiel aller Systemkomponenten zu sorgen.
- Architektur- und Entwurfsmuster der Softwaretechnik: Mit lauffähigen Beispielen in Java (German Edition)
- Usability Engineering kompakt: Benutzbare Produkte gezielt entwickeln (IT kompakt) (German Edition)
- Software Reuse: Methods, Models, Costs, Second Edition
- Rolling Rocks Downhill: The Agile Business Novel that NEVER mentions Agile.
- Alfresco 3. Open Source ECMS im produktiven Einsatz (German Edition)
Extra resources for Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices)
Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices) by Eric Brechner