By Anne M. Gilroy,Brian R. MacPherson,Michael Schuenke
With unequalled accuracy, caliber, and readability, the Atlas of Anatomy is now absolutely revised and updated.
Atlas of Anatomy, 3rd Edition, is the best quality anatomy atlas on hand at the present time. With over 1,900 exquisitely targeted and actual illustrations, the Atlas is helping you grasp the main points of human anatomy.
- NEW! Sectional and Radiographic Anatomy bankruptcy for every physique region
- NEW! Radiologic photographs assist you attach the anatomy lab to medical wisdom and practice
- NEW! Pelvis and Perineum part greater and more suitable making it more uncomplicated to understand some of the most complicated anatomic regions
- NEW! part on mind and apprehensive method makes a speciality of gross anatomy of the peripheral and autonomic worried structures in addition to the mind and imperative anxious system
- Also incorporated during this new version:
- More than a hundred and seventy tables summarize key info making them more uncomplicated to reference and retain
- Muscle truth spreads supply crucial info, together with foundation, insertion, innervation, and action
- An leading edge, elementary layout: each subject lined in part through facet pages
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with all photographs from the booklet for labels–on and labels–off evaluation and timed self-tests for examination preparation
What scholars say in regards to the Atlas of Anatomy:
"Thieme is the easiest anatomy atlas by means of some distance, arms down. Clearer photos, extra photographs, extra lifelike images, buildings damaged up in ways in which make feel and proven from each angle...includes scientific correlations.... that is approximately all there's to it. simply purchase it. thanks Thieme!"
...this e-book surpasses all of them. it is the art. The artist has discovered the proper stability of aspect and readability. a few of these illustrations must be obvious to be believed.... The pearls of scientific details are excellent and those upload value to the data and assist you to remember."
Read Online or Download Atlas of Anatomy PDF
Best medical reference books
The recent version of this renowned, richly illustrated textbook and atlas contains a top-notch, diversified editorial staff who provide you with the most up-tp-date info and trustworthy tips on all facets of colposcopy. They current unprecedented insurance at the complete diversity of subject matters, from easy technological know-how to medical colposcopy to the most recent info on anal ailment and HPV infections in children.
The Oxford American Handbooks of medication, now on hand in PDA layout, every one provide a brief yet accomplished review of a whole distinctiveness that includes fast entry to information at the stipulations which are probably to be encountered. unique and prescriptive, the handbooks supply updated suggestion on exam, investigations, universal strategies, and in-patient care.
Transcranial Doppler (TCD) ultrasound, first brought greater than a decade in the past, has progressively developed right into a dynamic, trustworthy, reproducible, and useful diagnostic device. scientific neuroscientists have came across TCD to be an essential method within the administration of many varieties of sufferers. This e-book is designed to supply easy guideline within the perfor mance and interpretation of transcranial Doppler ultrasonography for technologists, nurses, and physicians.
Mechanical checking out of Orthopaedic Implants offers readers with a radical evaluation of the basics of orthopedic implants and diverse equipment of mechanical checking out. historic facets are awarded, besides case reports which are relatively worthy for readers. provides info on various implants, from dental to spinal implantsIncludes case reports all through that aid the reader know the way the content material of the ebook is utilized in practiceProvides assurance and information on FDA laws and requirementsFocuses on program of mechanical checking out tools
- U.S. Army Special Forces Medical Handbook
- Surgical Talk:Lecture Notes in Undergraduate Surgery
- AOTrauma - Statistics and Data Management: A Practical Guide for Orthopedic Surgeons (Ao Handbook)
- PsychiaterSein: Karl Peter Kisker - Auswahl seiner Schriften (German Edition)
- Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding Management, An Issue of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Innovations in Intercarpal Ligament Repair and Reconstruction, E-Book (The Clinics: Orthopedics)
Extra resources for Atlas of Anatomy
Atlas of Anatomy by Anne M. Gilroy,Brian R. MacPherson,Michael Schuenke